PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR TRAUMA AND DEPRESSION.
Psychotherapy / 507 views / Featured
BTH Integrated Wellness and Therapy offers a confidential and safe environment where our clients can talk about any confusing, stressful, traumatic or simply uncomfortable issues they may be facing.
We provide our clients with psychological and emotional support which enables them to :
- Acquire coping skills for various life stressors and traumatic experiences
- Restructure and modify dysfunctional thoughts, beliefs and assumptions
- Develop unique anxiety management skills
- Explore and reflect on the inner feelings in order to discover their way forward
- Deal with inter-relationship issues
We also run Employee Assistance Programes (EAPs) for Corporate bodies by providing access to a confidential, independent counseling facility where their employees can make contact with a Counselor to identify and resolve personal concerns that may affect their individual job performance.
Furthermore, we develop coaching programs to support guide and encourage our clients identify and achieve their life goals